Greetings and Salutations,
We are truly living in unprecedented times and I am praying for everyone who is being affected by this pandemic that is happening right now. That would include me and everyone I know. It's surreal but it is happening and I would ask that you all spend a least 5 minutes a day in prayer/meditation to ask for healing in our world. Can you do that? It not only heals the world but it helps release some stress from our own hearts. We have been talking about being kind and taking care of ourselves on the show these last few weeks and this is one way to do just that. Check out this episode:
We are going to have to work together as a human beings and that is what this is episode is about. Please take some time out to listen and share with people you care about.
When our schools shut down, that is what really freaked me out. But, then I had a dream that helped me a little. My grandmother was in it and she reminded me of all the diseases that have come before and how we have to keep out faith that we can learn how best to deal with this climate. She reminded me of my generation's coming-of-age disease, HIV, and how no one knew how the disease was transmitted. Folks were losing their minds and all my grandmother would do was pray. She told me the only way to deal with my fears was to have faith that this too shall pass. And you know what? She IS right! So now I am find myself saying a lot of the words she used to say to me. I guess that is what is called the circle of life.
Unfortunately, I have to let you know that orders for Candles By Ari will start going on back order as of April. Our own supply lines have been shut down, so I am only able to make candles as needed till things change. I will still honor all of my orders and will let each of you know as more information becomes available.
Yes, this is a very scary time and I can feel the anxiety in the area, but please understand you are not alone. Starting now, I will be doing 5 minute guided meditation on my social media pages both on Instagram and on Facebook Live. If you have not starting follow me, then please do so now.
I am also available for phone sessions and Skype sessions by appointment. So please - do not shut down. Just keep 6 feet away from one another!
Check out this episode regarding dealing with your anxiety:
The best thing that is coming out of this for me is spending quality time with those I love the most. Since we went on the "Stay At Home" order, I have cleaned my house like I would do in the summer. I have reorganized a lot of stuff around the house that I have been putting off and I have learned how to zoom, face time, and many applications that I did not know were available to me. So this has been a time for me to study, write, and appreciate the time we have together.
So here is what I am going to ask of you.
1. Reach out to those you love - be it on the phone, internet, or in some place that you both feel safe.
2. Pay attention to your local authorities - this is not the time to go against the advice that is being given. We have to look out for all our communities members.
3. Please be kind to our 1st responders - that is everyone from doctors, nurses, police, and anyone in the food service industry who are putting their lives on the line so we can still have supplies in our communities.
4. Use the affirmation from the shows to help center your mind and body - a positive attitude can make or break your mindset. Make a choice to stay healthy on all levels and don't forget to listen to that inner voice. It's there to help you not hurt you.
5. Take care of your body - this is not the time to start treating your body poorly. Please make sure you are drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, and exercising at least 30 minutes a day.
6. Ask for help - don't think folks do not care. They do, but you need to reach out to let folks know what you need. Simple conversation could truly keep you from feeling so alone.
You are a lot stronger then you think and you know what is best for you and your family. Use this time to take better care of yourself. I put this on one of my social media pages:
So I ask that you use this time to stay healthy on all levels and treat yourself to getting to sleep, rest and taking care of yourself.
Remember, we only have so much time in our lives so use this time to do something positive for yourself.
But, the show must go on! We are still going live on Thursdays at 2 pm PST on K4HD.com for my podcast Spiritual coaching with Ari Mac so please set your notifications!
If you don't think you can make it, don't worry, I will have the rebroadcast up on my Facebook live and IHeart.com.
Know that you are blessed and I am sending you so much love and light every day. If you don't mind, I could sure use some of your positive energy coming my way too.
Love and Light,